Posts from category "blog"
To check the number on your Airtel SIM card, Dial *121# from your phone, You will be shown some on-screen options.
Select Manage My Account by pressing 2
You will be directed to the next screen showing,
- My data balance
- My Balance
- My Data Plan
- My Number
- My tariff Plan
- KYC status
- My Serial Number
- MY PUK
Select My Number by pressing 4 to reveal your phone number.
There you have it guys, the simple method on how to check Airtel number on your phone. If this guide has been helpful to you kindly share with other people who might need it.
HOW TO PURCHASE OC CREDIT
For your convinience, we have partnered with an online pay processor that will enable you to purchase OC CREDITS from your comfort using your credit card or direct payment from your bank account..
To purchase OC CREDITS do the followings:
2. REGISTER IF YOU HAVE NOT AND LOGIN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED
3. WHEN YOU LOGIN TO THE DASHBOARD, ON THE LEFT CLICK ON "BUY OC CREDIT"
4. YOU WILL SEE THE AMOUNT PER UNIT IN THE TABLE BELOW AND THERE RANGE
ENTER THE AMOUNT OF UNIT YOU WANT TO BUY.
5. PAY WITH BANK OR CREDIT CARD WHEN PROMPTED
6. ONCE PAYMENT IS SUCCESSFUL YOU WILL RECEIVE A DEBIT NOTIFICATION ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE AND IN YOUR EMAIL.
7. YOU WILL ALSO BE REDIRECTED TO YOUR DASHBOARD WITH YOUR ACCOUNT CREDITED
8. START SENDING SMS, AIRTIME TOP UP, DATA TOP U, CABLE RECHARGE RIGHT AWAY.
All Nigerian Gsm Network Prefix and Number ranges
Most times, when sending bulk SMS, you would want to know which network you’re sending the SMS to and how much it will cost you since bulk SMS service providers charge different rates for deliveries to different networks in Nigeria. And with the million of phone numbers in Nigeria and the various prefixes, it is difficult to keep track of new number ranges. Below are phone number prefixes in Nigeria and their respective networks.
How to Check Your Phone Number on Etisalat
Checking your mobile number on the 0809ja for life network is pretty easy.
- Just dial *248# from your phone and your number pops up on your screen.
- Too easy!
How to Check Your MTN Phone Number
- Dial *123# from your phone: you are given some on-screen options.
- Select option 1 by from your screen showing Account Information.
- Select 1 further again to reveal your phone number.
How to Check Your Glo Phone Number
Glo has a specific number to dial which reads your phone number audibly to you.
- Dial *135*8# or 1244 to hear your number.
Below are the details of each startimes plan
- NOVA Bouquet: This subscription package is the cheapest of all Startimes packages. With N900, viewers have access to over 26 local and international channels. The channels include AIT, CCTV News, Channels TV, Child Smile, Cool TV, DOVE TV, Galaxy TV, E-STARS, IQRAA, LTV, MITV, NTA Entertainment, NTA Sports 24, ORISUN, REAL STAR, Silverbird TV, Star Dadin Kowa, STAR KUNGFU, Star Zone, STV Guide, TVC, TVC News, Wazobia TV.
Price: N900 per month
MTN has automatically subscribed many users to the D-N-D service. This means many of your MTN recipients will not be able to get your messages because D-N-D has been activated on their lines. Unfortunately, many of the MTN users do not know that their lines have been activated for D-N-D. Therefore, it is necessary for you to orientate your users about their D-N-D status.
MTN users are advised to confirm the status of their lines by sending “STATUS” to 2442. If the service is NOT active, the user can choose to activate the service or not but in case the service is automatically active and the user is not comfortable with it, follow these procedures to unsubscribe.
1. Send STOP to 2442
2. Send ALLOW to 2442
Please note that whenever D-N-D is active on a line, the line will not be able to receive any message sent through bulk SMS platfrom.